Gamepad Tester / Debugger
When connected, this tool displays the current state of your gamepads, inputs, joysticks, and anything else that can be reported by the HTML5 Gamepad Api.
This is also useful for debugging broken controllers, experimental hardware, and more.
- Is the device plugged in / connected via bluetooth
- Press some buttons. On some devices, only certain buttons will wake up the gamepad API (the shapes on PS3 controllers, for instance)
- Close other apps that may be using the gamepad
- Restart your web browser
- Timestamp: the time of the latest update from the gamepad
- Axis [N]: The current position of the gamepad's analog inputs
- B [N]: The current on/off position of buttons. Supports analog buttons.
Once browsers start supporting them, this page will be updated.
This site simply displays what the Gamepad API returns.